Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Furniture




On another note, My mom and I also went shopping at Buffalo on Saturday. It was a successfull day! I found old table and chairs, french county mirror for in the living room and a hutch that matches the table! good deals and sweet looking stuff. The occasional sales in Buffalo are once a month the second weekend. The stores are sort of antiquey stuff but a more french country kind of style than just assorted old stuff. I also got some old glass pop bottles to use as vases as a store called sweet salvage. It was a cool store full of old junk, that you never know where you might find it usefull. I want to go back next month and see if I can't find some end tables. My next mission. I also want to find an old cupboard door to turn into a chalkboard. They have this chalkboard paint that is pretty cool, so I could just paint the door. I want to use it as a memo board in the kitchen. It will go on my list of projects. But anyways I have not been feeling well so I need to go now to bed. such a busy week, new dog and now new house on friday. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment