Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I became a parent...





Me and Kyle got a dog!! So I knew this shelter was going to be at Petco on Sunday, and I just wanted to go and see the dogs they had. Well I walked in and fell in love... Like o my goodness the little guys stole my heart... They had four little dogs there, 3 chihuahua's, and a little jack russel/italian greyhound mix. So I really like the little chihuahua's and they jumped up in the pen just asking to be loved. Before we knew it one of them got adopted (our dogs brother), so I asked to take the other one out. (two of them were 10 month old brothers and the other one was a three year old) We held him (my mom came with me) until Kyle could get there and I begged him to get the dog. We decided to do it, I guess you could say it was love at first sight... hes a hyper little dude, but very loving and cuddly. Hes staying at my parents until Kyle and I make the big move. He is just like a kid, watching him and letting him out... He is half house trained, a few accidents but that is expected.. Anyways he stole my heart, and I am officially in love... Here are some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment