Friday, May 29, 2009

Today...


Ahh... It is getting so close to the big move.. Two more weeks in the Dungeon! And although I seem to lough the place, I am getting sort of sad packing up and moving out of here. I mean it is the first place that Kyle and I started our life together. The first place where we made dinner together, even though we had to sit at the kitchen counter to eat, where we first were hosts to company, even though it was just the Gaffney children, and where a lot of the first year of memories came from. And the Dungeon was always such easy living. If anything broke we could just call the landlord to fix it. Now we are going into a new adventure and I admit it's a little scary! A town home is still easier living than a free standing house but now we will be calling ourselves if anything goes wrong with the furnace or if the washing machine breaks, instead of having someone else to turn to. I guess that's how life is though. You start out totally dependant on others and gradually ease off of them growing up. But I know the change will be worth it. O to see sunlight again through windows...

1 comment:

  1. The Dungeon will always have a piece of your heart, right?? But, your heart is so ready for your new home! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete