Thursday, May 28, 2009

I started a blog...

I started this blog in hopes to chronicle a little bit about life, love, and everything in between. Kyle and I are buying a townhome in a couple of weeks which will be a huge life change, although I think it will be great fun! Its way more space than we have right now and we will be able to have a dog! A Dog! Some people who are not into animals may not just understand but it has killed me this past year not being able to have pets. We are in the basement of a house right aka The Dungeon now and our landlord says no pets... : ( My parents have always had dogs and the current one they have, Cosette, I have gotten kind of attachted to. Although she has her issues of running around constantly in circles and such, she also has the amazing gift of unconditional outragous love. I mean I would go home and she jumps on you and gives you kisses and is like the best welcome party ever. And if I am having a bad day and a few tears she is right there slopping them up. There is just something about having that that can make a person feel better. But anyways, I will blog more later about my search for the dog for us....

So the title Clean in Heart.... As many know Kyle and I are maybe the messiest people. Ever. I mean right now in the apartment the dishes are piled up and there are clothes everywhere. And I don't think we have ever dusted here. But I really really want to become domesticated and keep the new house clean. We'll see how that goes. Everytime I tell Kyle that he just starts laughing. At me. So anyways I may have a messy physical life, but at least I know my heart can be made clean by God. I know Jesus is my savior, and really him, his word, and loving other people are the only things that really matter in life, and even when I mess up God makes my heart clean again. "Happy are the clean in heart: for they will see God." Matthew 5:8 So when the house may be a mess and maybe life turns messy too, I can have a clean heart knowing I am alive in God. This is my prayer: "Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

So here we go...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the land of blogs! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.:)

    ReplyDelete