Monday, January 11, 2010

A tale of two chandeliers...


we bought two chandeliers this weekend. Yay! One for my craft room and one for the entry way. I hope to get them hung soon and have pictures. Here is a link to the one for the craft room.
http://www.homedepot.com/Lighting-Fans-Interior-Decorative-Lighting-Chandeliers/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xr5Zapy8/R-100665765/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053
In other news I also found a cute little curio cabinet for
the living room this weekend. The living room is coming along quite nicely now I just need those darn laminate floors.

And last I will leave you with my kitchen inspiration... White cupboards with butcher block countertops and beadboard backsplash, this project will come once the laminates are in..
Photo from countryliving.com

~Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment